Thursday, August 29, 2013

Things Men Find Unattractive In Women; Please Trim Up Ladies.

         



        Once upon a time, three months ago, I was Reading a novel at my place when a friend of mine paid me a visit. He showed up at my doorstep with a bucket of +Fanice ice-cream and a video game to play with *Yum! As we were in the middle of the game, the power seized and so we were left starring at the blank television. Soon enough a conversation began and I discovered that he was still missing his ex... I must admit -trust me- I know that it is tough letting go of someone you have built your life, goals and dreams around but we have to try not to let the pain or the thoughts about that person change us negatively. *Back to the matter.
   Anyways, we got over the 'Ex-talk' and then three of his other friends called from his place to announce their presence in town so I agreed that they could come over. Soon we grew from a population of 2 to 5 then 9-as two of my girls joined us with their boyfriends. Since I had no petrol, we couldn't use the generator set, so we agreed to go to a bar. (Vooom! we took off everyone in his own ride #showoff LOL!) Soon we began to talk about the ladies. That's when I threw the question, What do you men find unattractive in women?  They had millions of things to say, and they all want an intelligent woman, but i took note of ten of those I considered as necessary and i hope that most of us 'Single ladies' would take note of them.(From top-bottom)

Things Men Find Unattractive In Women;
  •  Stale-Smelly Hair:- Ladies please do your hair oh! No one is saying that you necessarily have to get human hair or do the most expensive hair styles, all that is needed is that we need to look presentable and we should constantly wash and oil the hair. Please lets change ok.
  • Desperate Madam:- No one wants a freaky lady....and I'm sure the ladies feel the same way too. Please stop throwing yourselves out there for them naw, I mean, I'm aware that some ladies are just gold-diggers by nature, but have you tried being calm and allowing the attraction grow in him? Please try that. #Being desperate isn't attractive at all. C'est fini.
  • Carriage:- Majority of us know this fact already, guys don't want a lady with a bad posture. Naaa. Please try to walk and stand upright with your tummy tucked-in and your hands right where you are not going to be accused for being a nose-picker. *Rolls eyes.
  • Fashion Sense:- Before you think otherwise, I'm not talking designer items, I'm only suggesting that you know what fits you and what does not. You cant be as fat as Molly (In +Mike&Molly), and be trying to dress like +Halle Berry, or be as old and big as Cassi Davis and yet be dressing like +Megan Good Jheez! etc Oh and please try and keep your clothes clean Bikooo...I hope the message has been passed across clearly? If you didn't understand this factor please mail me.
  •  Lack of Care For Nails and Feet:- Please naw, rather than striving to join the Q10, Human hair, Designer bags cliques, just use that money to do yourselves some meaningful good. Go get some Mani/Pedicure; you deserve the pamper. If you cant afford to go to a beauty saloon for one, if sure you can afford a blade and you own a bar-soap. *Get to it quick.
  • Unkempt Areas:- Easy, please go and shave your ....everywhere! #Enough said.
  • Always Angry & Broke women:- Ladies, I get it, they are just very annoying abi, they would just be acting carelessly and talking without respect to us and be messing things up.yeah yeah i get you because I'm also guilty of this lol. But my advise to you is simply, leave the guy....If that's something you wouldn't want to consider, girl you are in-love and you should just suck up and cut him some slack. *Good luck. As for the broke girls who believe that they are solely entitled to a man's wallet...seriously you just belong to the classless and shameless class. #Be independent.

  • Promiscuity:- This one explains itself. I mean, you don't want to share your man with other women but what gives you the idea that he wants to share you mama? #Don't be a female dog.#

      Well, that's all I can remember. I hope we all learn from this. Just for the record, they did say that as guys they repel quickly from females with such flaws -even if they are very intelligent and own sweet hearts, as they get to see your outward person before they the see your mind -but of course, they are willing to still meet some ladies still for what is worth. So please trim up. #Stay beautiful.



*Guys, we will be back with your flaws too. Lol!

#Please note that all these pictures were downloaded from the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?